The League of Outlaws is a non-registered (Outlaw) Clay Shooting League that will be hosted on the third full week of the month.
The League Of Outlaws is a clay shoot series that is meant to be a relaxing, fun, and cheaper competition. You are allowed to practice on the course as much as you would like before shooting for score. The idea is to promote a more even playing field by allowing competitors to earn their win through hard work and dedication as well as skill.
For the Summer Series, we have made some great new changes that we think will make your shoot more enjoyable
1. We are expanding from two to three classes to better ensure shooters are competing against other shooters of their own skills levels. We have created a new beginners class. The new classes are
-Marauder Class: NSCA classes A-M (or advanced skill level)
-Ruffian Class: NSCA classes C-B (or intermediate skill level)
-Hooligan Class: NSCA classes H-D (or beginner skill level)
*If you feel you are not in the appropriate class please let us know so we can assess your class and make the appropriate changes.
2. The last place finishers of each class will get a free round of Sporting Clays to help them practice for the next shoot!
3. We have changed the payout schedule so that way more shooters will receive winnings. They are:
- 1-5 entries per class will be 100% to the winner
- 10 entries will be split 60% First place, 40% Second place
- 11-15 entries will be 50% First place, 30% Second place, and 20% Third place
- 16 entries and above will be 40% First place, 30% Second place, 20% Third place, and 10% 4th place
Scores can be found at www.deadzeroshooting.com/outlaw-clays-summer-series-scores/
From Monday through Sunday every third week Clay Shooters will be able to elect to shoot for League Score on our competition clay course.
You may only shoot for score only once but you can practice as much as you want.
To shoot for score you must be in a group of at least 3 that are shooting for score or a Dead Zero Staff Member will trap and score for you.
You can shoot the course prior to shooting for score as much as you would like.
To shoot for a score the shooter will pay $15. $10 will go to class payouts & $5 will go towards Series Payouts*
The payouts will be awarded by series class**.
Marauder Class: NSCA Classes A-M (or comparable skills level)
Ruffian Class: NSCA Classes C-B (or comparable skills level)
Hooligan Class: NSCA Classes H-D (or comparable skills level)
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AN NSCA MEMBER TO SHOOT!
*At the end of each Series, there will be prizes awarded for 1st in each class and HOA. Scoring for Series Prizes will be the combination of each shooters best 5 scores. If the competitor shoots all 6 shoots in each series the worst score will be dropped.
** Shooters Series Class can change at any time to ensure fairness and competitiveness
*** As the success of the league and interest grows an increase in prizes and a potential League Banquet can be brought to a vote by shooters.
ANY QUESTIONS CAN BE DIRECTED TO email@example.com or 423-800-7758
LEAGUE SHOOT DATES:
2020 Winter Series